6th century BC Buddha was a spiritual teacher in Nepal. Whose teachings became the foundation of Buddhism. One of the most influential spiritual leaders of all time, Buddha (born with the name Siddhartha Gautama), was a philosopher who spoke in detail about peace, life, love, happiness and death. The name Buddha means “one who is awake” or “enlightened one”, which says a lot about what he teaches others.
Those teachings inspired Buddhism, a practice and spiritual development that uses such things as meditation to transform oneself and become more aware, compassionate and intelligent. Buddhism is seen as the path to enlightenment, which is the ultimate goal. Buddha himself was the person who incarnated More Budda Quotes
1. “Radiate boundless love towards the entire world.”
2. “A disciplined mind brings happiness.”
3. “Give, even if you only have a little.”
4. “Those who cling to perceptions and views wander the world offending people.”
5. Drop by drop is the water pot filled. Likewise, the wise man, gathering it little by little, fills himself with good.
6. I will not look at another’s bowl intent on finding fault: a training to be observed.
7. May all beings have happy minds.
8. Delight in heedfulness! Guard well your thoughts!
9. In whom there is no sympathy for living beings: know him as an outcas.